Thursday, May 17, 2012

5/9/2012

Hola Familia
This week has been pretty good. My companion has been really sick for the past couple of days with a fever and a cold and a bad headache. So we have had to come back to the house at 7ish because the night air of Sunday made it really bad, and he hasn´t been able to sleep very well at night. He shuts all the windows and we don´t have power in our room so I can´t have my fan on so I have been dying of sweat and heat during the night. So I have had a lot of time to study and ponder while he has been trying to sleep and get better.
Elder Hernandez sent me his speakers that he had during the mission. They are pretty nice and not too big. It was really nice of him and it sounds a lot better when we are cooking and have the music on, that is when there is electricity.
We helped Angelo and Carolina patch their roof with these tar patch things because their room leaks a ton. So we did that and now we are really happy they are progressing great. We actually had a different couple that we are teaching come with us to visit them and that was a good experience. They now have a date to get baptised and married and they are really looking forward towards this date.
It is really amazing the difference that the gospel can have in the lives of the people and how much it really gives them. To see someones life change is an expierence that you have to witness you can´t discribe it. When I get out of the way and allow the spirit to work that is when Miriacles happen. There have been many expierences like that this week and it truely is amazing. 
On Sunday a family of less actives came to church with their dad who we have been trying to help and now the ward is really trying to help them, and when he walked in the door and just the joy that filled my soul to see an entire family coming to church to renew their covenants. It was amazing. I am starting to understand D and C 18 10 and also verses 15 and 16 of that section. 
The mission is something that you can´t explain you have to experience it for yourself.
This week we haven´t had water and the electricity has been weird so it was inconvinient, but our renter gave us some water last night to wash dishes and cloths and shower so that we really nice of him and now we have to wait until water comes sometime this week hopefully.
The other day when my companion was sick Hermana Lee told him to eat fruit so we went and bought a bunch of fresh fruit and that is all we ate for lunch which wasn´t the best idea for our systems but it was really good. I have a half of a fresh pineapple and a couple fresh oranges an apple and a couple bananas, it was great and then the next morning for breakfast the other half of the pineapple and another apple and them an orange. It was so good! 
Well I will talk to you guys on Sunday I will try to think of questions. I have a question one of the glue cement things that holds my permanent retainer in place is loose on one of my bottom teeth. If you could call Dr. J to find out if it is better to just leave it or to do something with it, because I could get a cavity because when I brush it doesn´t get there. Right now there really isn´t a space between the thing and my tooth but I can feel the edge has come off the tooth a little.
I hope that you all have a great week, Good luck on your tests and examins you´ll do great! I love you all and am looking forward to talking to you! Love you hugs and kisses
Con Amor 
Elder Cannon 

No comments:

Post a Comment