Thursday, September 26, 2013

9/18/13


Well this week there really isn´t much to report on. Wednesday we were able to get three lessons in and then on the way home I was just really really tired. we planned and then I went straight to bed because i was so tired. thursday I woke up and was just not feeling good. I had a high fever and just had no energy and felt like I was going to throw up and I had a head ache and I felt like my eyes were going to pop out. So I called sister douglas and she told me to wait because it could be the flu or it could be dengue but the fever should break in a couple of hours. so I waited the day there in our house then that night I went to the hospital. I had dengue. There really isn´t a treatment for dengue they just keep me on fluid and watch my fever, and watch my platelet levels. So everyday they would come and take blood to see how things were going. I stayed there until tuesday morning and it was not very fun at all I was able to sleep a lot though.

 

Well I hope that you guys had a great week. Happy birthday Taylor and happy aniversery amanda and taylor. I love you guys Tons!!!

 

Elder Hunter Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment